Estimated lead time: November 2023
ARB and the Old Man Emu team are incredibly excited to announce the launch of an all-new suspension product range named MT64. Its moniker derives from the internal monotube design using an enormous 64mm (2.5 in) inner bore diameter. This highly engineered shock absorber and strut range represents an all new segment for the brand and an unmatched customer experience, both on and off-road. MT64 is specifically designed to cater to the needs of overland and heavy vehicles with extreme added weight, offering unparalleled load handling capabilities and vehicle-specific damping, tuned for different loads and vehicle setups.
- Monotube with a massive 2.8 inch body allowing for more oil and accurate shock tuning.
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-3 inch of lift depending on the application.
- Aerospace grade aluminum body dissipates heat fifteen times faster than steel, and increases protection against stone damage.
- Forged body cap and rod ends reduce weight while maintaining strength.
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions to maximize performance.
- Smooth controlled ride for everyday and long-distance driving to reduce fatigue and improve driver and passenger comfort.
- Vehicle specific tuning.
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kit.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Best for stock vehicles with no added weight.
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- Recommended Tire Size: 4Runner 4th Gen: 265-75R16 (31.65”), 265-70R17 (32.16”), 275-55R20 (32.00”) - 4Runner 5th Gen: 285-70R17 (32.76”), 295-70R17, 285-55R20 (32.60”)./ FJ Cruiser 4th Gen: 285-75R16 (32.83”), 305-70R16 (32.83”), 285-70R17 (32.76”), 305-55R20 (33.2”) - FJ Cruiser 5th Gen: 305-70R16 (32.83”), 285-70R17 (32.76”), 285-55R20 (32.60”), 305-55R20 (33.2”).
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with X-REAS system.
- SKU: MT64FJC4RH
We take pride in offering parts based on our proprietary formula, developed through over 17 years of experience, to achieve the desired lift height. Please note that these parts may not align with Australia's ARB application guide. Click here to learn more.
Upper control arms
ENHANCE OVERALL PERFORMANCE
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
The Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based on an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).
Diff Drop Kit
REDUCE EXCESS WEAR ON CV JOINTS AND AXLES
The differential drop kit will lower the differential for improved CV joint angles on vehicles lifted between 3 inches to 6 inches. Includes 2 new longer differential bolts, 2 one-inch differential spacers, 1/2 inch skid plate spacers, and longer skid plate bolts.
Rear Shock Stone Guards
PROTECT YOUR REAR SHOCKS FROM STONE CHIP DAMAGE
1 package includes a pair of guards to protect both rear shocks.
Extended Brake Lines
ENSURE PROPER BRAKE FUNCTION AND SAFETY
Upgrade your lifted vehicle's safety and performance with Mudify Brake Lines. When your vehicle is lifted, the increased distance between the brake calipers and mounting points can cause insufficient brake line length, potentially damaging the lines. Our durable and reliable brake line extensions accommodate this increased distance, ensuring proper tension, preventing strain or stretching, and maintaining optimal brake performance. Mudify Brake Lines are DOT approved, compatible with all brake fluids, and proudly made in the USA. With a 3-year or 37,000-mile warranty, you can trust Mudify for peace of mind. Click here to learn more.
Old Man Emu lift kits have earned a well-deserved reputation for their durability, off-road capability, and on-road comfort. With over 40 years of expertise, they are a trusted name in the industry. What sets them apart is their customized approach to lift kits. They meticulously tailor each kit to meet specific requirements, involving extensive research and testing. Factors such as weight, suspension geometry, and intended use are taken into account to ensure optimal performance and durability. Old Man Emu's commitment to precision engineering and rigorous testing further reinforces the quality of their lift kits. They go the extra mile to meet the highest standards, providing a high-quality, reliable lift kit that enhances both on and off-road performance and comfort.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy