IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! All products (excluding Out of Stock tagged) are ready to ship the same or the next day.
- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road
- Increased load-carrying capacity both rear and front.
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 2-3" Inches.
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- Fits Land Rover Defender 110 (1985-2017)
Set Includes (In the box)
THE OME DIFFERENCE
This Kit was specifically designed for your car by Australia's best engineers. So it is not just a compilation of parts to increase the vehicle’s ride height. It is a tuned, matched, and integrated Suspension system that results in optimum levels of comfort (ON and OFF Road), load-carrying capability, and control characteristics.
The rear set of nitrogen-charged N3 shocks offer an incredible balance of on and off-road ride quality. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, this kit is easy to install in a home garage with common tools.
OME takes part in integrations to the next level with its own selection of bushings, U-bolts, center bolts, spring liners, trim packers, and suspension fitting kits. Old Man Emu employs a team of full-time ride control engineers that carry out exhaustive testing and development on each of their components.
During development, each new Suspension system is tested not only for practical performance but also to ensure compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as electronic stability control, an area in which ARB has invested heavily.
Take your ride to the next level with OME!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Rear shocks are manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- This lift kit fits: Land Rover Defender 110 (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs
- Recommended Tire Size: 255/70R18, 255/65R19, 255/60R20
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Does NOT fit models equipped with X-REAS system
- SKU: OMEDEF-BP51
How to set up your BP51 Coilovers?
Check the last image on this product page or click here to learn more.
Let us know! Our customer service team will be glad to help. Email us at email@example.com or simply click the LIVE CHAT button on the right bottom corner.