IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! All products (excluding Out of Stock tagged) are ready to ship the same or the next day.
- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road.
- Increased load-carrying capacity both rear (400 - 800lbs) and front (100 - 200lbs).
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 3 Inches.
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- Fits Toyota FJ Cruiser 2003 - 2009.
Set Includes (In the box)
Note: Some products on the main image are optional.
Upper control arms
ENHANCE OVERALL PERFORMANCE
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
The OME Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based on an approximate 50mm or 2in a lift).
Click here to learn more about UCA
Top hat kit
PROTECT YOUR STRUTS WITH OME TOP HAT KIT
Old Man Emu engineers have developed a complete replacement Top Hat solution that incorporates all required components to fully replace the original Strut Top hat. This includes a new bearing plate, high Duro rubber isolator, rubber bushes, washers, crush tube (if applicable), and mounting nuts.
All components are to the original equipment specifications and are a straightforward bolt-in solution.
Click here to learn more
*Front Shock Assembly
If you're a DIY-er and haven't installed one of these yet, we've got your back. This option includes 2 brand new top hats that make the installation easy as pie! You won’t need any other parts or tools just plug & play. Note: Add 1-2 shipping days for the installation. Assembled front shocks are non-returnable.
Rear Shock Stone Guards
Protect your rear shocks from stone chip damage
1 package includes a pair of guards to protect both rear shocks.
Click here to learn more
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Rear shocks are manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- This lift kit fits: Toyota 4ht Gen FJ Cruiser (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009).
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- Recommended Tire Size: 285-75R16 (32.83”), 305-70R16 (32.83”), 285-70R17 (32.76”), 305-55R20 (33.2”).
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with X-REAS system.
- SKU: OMEFJ-4GEN-3MED
THE OME DIFFERENCE
This Kit was specifically designed for your car by Australias best engineers. So it is not just a compilation of parts to increase the vehicle’s ride height. It is a tuned, matched, and integrated Suspension system that results in optimum levels of comfort (ON and OFF Road), load-carrying capability, and control characteristics.
The rear set of nitrogen-charged N3 shocks offer an incredible balance of on and off-road ride quality. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, this kit is easy to install in a home garage with standard tools.
Ome takes integrations to the next level with its own selection of bushings, U-bolts, center bolts, spring liners, trim packers, and suspension fitting kits. Old Man Emu employs a team of full-time ride control engineers that carry out exhaustive testing and development on each of their components.
During development, each new Suspension system is tested not only for practical performance but also to ensure compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as electronic stability control, an area in which ARB has invested heavily.
Take your ride to the next level with OME!