IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! All products (excluding Out of Stock tagged) are ready to ship the same or the next day.
- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road.
- Increased load-carrying capacity both rear (800-1100lbs) and front (200lbs +).
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 2 Inches
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- LandCruiser 80 Series (1990-1997)
- LandCruiser 105 Series (1998-2007)
Set Includes (In the Box)
Note: Some products on the main image are optional.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Rear shocks are manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- This lift kit fits: LandCruiser 80 & 105 Series (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007).
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- Recommended Tire Size: LC80: 90-92: 235/75R15 (28.9"), 31X10.50R15 (31.0") & 93-97: 275/70R16 (31.2"); LC105: 98-02: 275/70R16 (31.2") & 03-07: 275/65R17 (31.1"), 275/60R18 (31.0").
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Does NOT fit models equipped with
- X-REAS system-
THE OME DIFFERENCE
This Kit was specifically designed for your car by Australias best engineers. So it is not just a compilation of parts to increase the vehicle’s ride height. It is a tuned, matched, and integrated Suspension system that results in optimum levels of comfort (ON and OFF Road), load-carrying capability, and control characteristics.
The rear set of nitrogen-charged N3 shocks offer an incredible balance of on and off-road ride quality. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, this kit is easy to install in a home garage with standard tools.
Ome takes integrations to the next level with its own selection of bushings, U-bolts, center bolts, spring liners, trim packers, and suspension fitting kits. Old Man Emu employs a team of full-time ride control engineers that carry out exhaustive testing and development on each of their components.
During development, each new Suspension system is tested not only for practical performance but also to ensure compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as electronic stability control, an area in which ARB has invested heavily.
Take your ride to the next level with OME!
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy