- Springs are formed on precision mandrels.
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging.
- Constant and variable rate coils are available for multiple applications.
- Coil spring end configurations are designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle.
- Ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Factory geometry allows for a 1” lift and still maintains an adequate level of droop.
- Specific kits have been developed for both gas and diesel models.
- In addition, a 5mm trim packer is available to assist with the fine-tuning of ride heights and trimming the vehicle from side to side.
- For Toyota 4 Runner 2010-2022:
- OME661 Lower Shock Mount Stone Guard is recommended fitment to rear shocks to protect against severe stone peppering encountered on loose road surfaces (Not Included)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
ARB designs an extensive range of Old Man Emu coil springs for each vehicle, using state-of-the-art micro-alloyed spring steel to ensure superior resistance to sagging and corrosion.
With such a wide range on offer, coil springs can be better matched to your specific load requirements and intended vehicle usage. While ride height increases are attained, a great emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine-tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
Inspired by the legendary FJ40, the FJ Cruiser is a medium-sized passenger wagon that shares its underpinnings with its Prado big brother. Providing excellent off-road ability and comfort, the FJ Cruiser is often used for weekend 4wd adventures. During development, our OME engineers focussed on increasing control and handling, particularly with extra loads on board, as well as providing increases in ride height.
A large range of springs and shocks were developed to cater to differing vehicle setups and ride height increases of approximately 50mm were achieved without the need for costly modification. Extensive shock tuning was undertaken to optimize comfort, control, and handling, and a front trim packer were developed to fine-tune front ride heights.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 12 x 7 inches.
- Bar Size: 18mm.
- Free Height: 390mm.
- Number of Turns: 6.75.
- Part number: 2897.
- UPC 9319092023141.
- Weight: 30.69 lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2010 - 2022.
- TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2003 - 2010.
- TOYOTA PRADO 120 SERIES 4/2003 TO 2009 LWB & SWB.
- TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 2010 - 2016.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Shipping takes 2 to 3 days. If the order is placed before 3pm EST your item will ship out the same day, if not it will be shipped out the next day.
*Fast products have a Fast badge on the main image.
For Other Products
Shipping takes about 3 to 5 business days plus 24 to 48 hours of handling time. If you need expedited shipping please reach through the chat to give you a quote and time estimate.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.