- 6061-grade aluminum remote oil canister allows for increased oil volume, resulting in lower oil temperatures.
- Durable Dash 6 high-temperature Teflon hose incorporates high flow fittings for optimum oil flow.
- 6061-grade aluminum adjustor allows adjustment of spring preload and ride height
- High-quality X5K grade steel coil, for use on coil-over models, incorporates application-specific design.
[SHOCK ABSORBER BODY]
- 51mm bore 6061-grade aluminum shock absorber body with type III, hard-anodized finish for increased heat dissipation and corrosion resistance
[RACE TECHNOLOGY CLEVERLY PACKAGED FOR EVERYDAY 4WDS]
- Traditionally, the bypass shock design incorporates a number of tubes that run external of the shock absorber body in order for the hydraulic fluid to bypass the internal piston. This design has prevented bypass shocks from being incorporated into everyday vehicles without expensive modifications due to dimensional constraints; especially modern coil-over independent suspension. BP-51 uses a unique extruded alloy body where the tubes are replaced by passages within the shock absorber body, allowing it to fit into tighter confines such as inside a coil spring.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The BP-51 is a user-adjustable internal bypass 4WD shock absorber that delivers increased comfort and control; both on and off-road.
All BP-51 shock absorbers are designed and manufactured in-house by ARB using state-of-the-art machining and hard anodizing equipment.
The body of a BP-51 shock absorber is manufactured using 6061 anodized aluminum to dissipate heat more efficiently than steel or alloy steel and provide superior corrosion resistance.
Extensive dyno, real-world and destructive testing has been undertaken during the development process to ensure that reliability, longevity, and performance all meet ARB’s impeccable standards.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.53 x 9.53 x 5.51inches.
- Part number: BP5190002R.
- UPC: 9332018035837.
- 1 Right front.
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- TOYOTA PRADO 150 SERIES 10/2017 ON LWB3.
- TOYOTA PRADO 150 SERIES TO 09/2017 LWB3.
- TOYOTA PRADO 120 SERIES 4/2003 TO 2009 LWB & SWB.
- TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 2010 -2022.
- TOYOTA 4 RUNNER 2010 -2022 (USA MODEL).
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy