- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road
- Increased load-carrying capacity both rear and front.
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 2-3" Inches.
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- Fits Toyota 4Runner 2010-2023 Models (5th Gen).
Is your 4Runner KDSS? Check the correct listing by Click here.
Set Includes (In the box)
|Front Left Bypass Shock without KDSS BP5190002L||1|
|Front Right Bypass Shock BP5190002R||1|
|Front Shock Absorber/Reservoir Mounting Kit VM80010028||1|
|Rear Left Bypass Shock BP5160025||2|
|Rear Shock Absorber/Reservoir Mounting Kit VM80010010||1|
|Rear Coil Springs Parts: 2895 (Standard) / 2896 (400lbs) / 2897 (+400lbs)||2|
|Upper Control Arms UCA0004 / SPC Adjustable Control Arms / Camburg Uniball Upper Control Arms CAM-310036 / Camburg Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms CAM-310184 (Recommended)||1|
|Camburg Slapper Lower Control Arm Kit CAM-310167 (Optional)||1|
|Differential Drop Spacer Kit REV-RTDD6-KB (Optional)||1|
|Extended Rear Brake Lines (Optional)||1|
Note: Some products on the main image are optional.
Upper control arms
ENHANCE OVERALL PERFORMANCE
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
The OME Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based on an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).
Click here to learn more about UCA
How to identify if your vehicle has the KDSS system?
1. Check the vehicle's front end on the left side (driver).
2. Find the stabilizer bar and note the shape of the bracket.
3. If the vehicle contains this hydraulic support and has (or you're planning on installing) an Old Man Emu suspension, it is necessary to install one (1) Trim Packer (OME95PF5) on the passenger side. If the suspension is BP51, it is necessary to install the correct coilover and fitting kit, which is different from the original truck.
Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE OME DIFFERENCE
This Kit was specifically designed for your car by Australias best engineers. So it is not just a compilation of parts to increase the vehicle’s ride height. It is a tuned, matched, and integrated Suspension system that results in optimum levels of comfort (ON and OFF Road), load-carrying capability, and control characteristics.
The rear set of nitrogen-charged N3 shocks offer an incredible balance of on and off-road ride quality. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, this kit is easy to install in a home garage with common tools.
Ome takes part in integrations to the next level with its own selection of bushings, U-bolts, center bolts, spring liners, trim packers, and suspension fitting kits. Old Man Emu employs a team of full-time ride control engineers that carry out exhaustive testing and development on each of their components.
During development, each new Suspension system is tested not only for practical performance but also to ensure compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as electronic stability control, an area in which ARB has invested heavily.
Take your ride to the next level with OME!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Rear shocks are manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- This lift kit fits: Toyota 5th Gen 4Runner (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023)
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs
- Recommended Tire Size: 285-70R17 (32.76”), 285-55R20 (32.60”)
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- The Old Man Emu BP51 was engineered at 2''. Pre-load can be adjusted at your convenience to achieve a 3'' leveled look.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with X-REAS system
- SKU: OME4R-5GEN-BP51
How to set up your BP51 Coilovers?
Check the last image on this product page or click here to learn more.
Let us know! Our customer service team will be glad to help. Email us at email@example.com or simply click the LIVE CHAT button on the right bottom corner.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.