Experience the unmatched capabilities of the full Old Man Emu suspension system with BP-51.
BP-51 shock absorbers are considered the best due to their dual-function design, adjustable damping, enhanced off-road performance, improved ride comfort, durability, and ease of installation. With a unique combination of bypass and coilover technology, they offer precise control over damping, making them adaptable to various terrains. The ability to adjust damping settings allows for personalized tuning, while their durability ensures reliability in demanding conditions. BP-51 shock absorbers provide a smooth and comfortable ride, making them a trusted choice for enthusiasts and professionals alike. Upgrade your suspension and enjoy the benefits of comfort, control, and reliability with BP-51.
- Enhanced Ride Quality On & Off-Road.
- Increased Load-Carrying Capacity.
- Enhanced Suspension Articulation & Geometry
- Adjustable Damping Settings For Personalized Experience
- Increased Oil Volume w/ Remote Reservoir
- Customizable Height w/ Spring Preload Adjustment
- Vehicle-Specific Tailored Application
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info.).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- Recommended Tire Size: 285-70R17 (32.76”), 285-55R20 (32.60”).
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with X-REAS system.
- SKU: OME4R-5GEN-BP51-KDSS
How to identify if your vehicle has the KDSS system?
1. Check the vehicle's front end on the left side (driver).
2. Find the stabilizer bar and note the shape of the bracket.
3. If the vehicle contains this hydraulic support and has (or you're planning on installing) an Old Man Emu suspension, it is necessary to install one (1) Trim Packer (OME95PF5) on the passenger side. If the suspension is BP51, it is necessary to install.
Questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in offering parts based on our proprietary formula, developed through over 17 years of experience, to achieve the desired lift height. Please note that these parts may not align with Australia's ARB application guide. Click here to learn more.
Upper control arms
ENHANCE OVERALL PERFORMANCE
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
The Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based on an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).
Diff Drop Kit
REDUCE EXCESS WEAR ON CV JOINTS AND AXLES
The differential drop kit will lower the differential for improved CV joint angles on vehicles lifted between 3 inches to 6 inches. Includes 2 new longer differential bolts, 2 one-inch differential spacers, 1/2 inch skid plate spacers, and longer skid plate bolts.
Extended Brake Lines
ENSURE PROPER BRAKE FUNCTION AND SAFETY
When lifting a vehicle for off-road use, extended brake lines are needed because the suspension changes can strain the original brake lines, potentially causing leaks and compromised braking. Extended brake lines accommodate the increased suspension travel, ensuring proper brake function and safety on rough terrains. Our brake lines are made in USA and DOT approved.
Old Man Emu lift kits have earned a well-deserved reputation for their durability, off-road capability, and on-road comfort. With over 40 years of expertise, they are a trusted name in the industry. What sets them apart is their customized approach to lift kits. They meticulously tailor each kit to meet specific requirements, involving extensive research and testing. Factors such as weight, suspension geometry, and intended use are taken into account to ensure optimal performance and durability. Old Man Emu's commitment to precision engineering and rigorous testing further reinforces the quality of their lift kits. They go the extra mile to meet the highest standards, providing a high-quality, reliable lift kit that enhances both on and off-road performance and comfort.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy