IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! All products (excluding Out of Stock tagged) are ready to ship the same or the next day.
- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road.
- Increased load-carrying capacity both rear and front.
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 2.5-3" Inches.
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty.
- Fits Toyota Tundra 2007-2021 Models.
Set Includes (In the box)
Note: Some products on the main image are optional.
Rear Shock Stone Guards
PROTECT YOUR REAR SHOCKS FROM STONE CHIP DAMAGE
Old Man Emu engineers have developed a complete replacement Top Hat solution that incorporates all required components to fully replace the original Strut Top hat. This includes a new bearing plate, high Duro rubber isolator, rubber bushes, washers, crush tube (if applicable), and mounting nuts.
All components are to the original equipment specifications and are a straightforward bolt-in solution.
Click here to learn more
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Rear shocks are manufactured with recoil cut-off construction.
- This lift kit fits: Toyota Tundra 07-20 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021).
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- Recommended Tire Size: 285-65R17 (32.56”), 305-65R18, 305-55R20 (33.2'').
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory.
- SKU: OMETUN-0720-BP51
THE OME DIFFERENCE
This Kit was specifically designed for your car by Australias best engineers. So it is not just a compilation of parts to increase the vehicle’s ride height, it is a tuned, matched, and integrated Suspension system that results in optimum levels of comfort (ON and OFF Road), load-carrying capability, and control characteristics.
The rear set of nitrogen-charged N3 shocks offer an incredible balance of on and off-road ride quality. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, this kit is easy to install in a home garage with common tools.
Ome takes part in integrations to the next level with its own selection of bushings, U-bolts, center bolts, spring liners, trim packers, and suspension fitting kits. Old Man Emu employs a team of full-time ride control engineers that carry out exhaustive testing and development on each of their components.
During development, each new Suspension system is tested not only for practical performance but also to ensure compatibility with modern vehicle safety features such as electronic stability control, an area in which ARB has invested heavily.
Take your ride to the next level with OME!
How to set up your BP51 Coilovers?
Check the last image on this product page or click here to learn more.
Let us know! Our customer service team will be glad to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the LIVE CHAT button on the right bottom corner.