[EASY TO INSTALL]
- The Landcruiser 200 Series Compressor bracket includes a comprehensive Installation guide showing detailed instructions on fitting the CKMTA (twin) ARB Compressor with 4L Air Tank and Air Locker Manifold kit with switch, plus Quick Connect Coupling to the bracket and correct installation of the bracket to the vehicle.
- This configuration requires the largest amount of space and is the most detailed in fitment requirements. CKMA (single) and CKSA (locker only) can also be fitted to this bracket using the same instructions as they require less space for fitment.
- Fitting times will vary depending if vehicle has a drawer system fitted or not. To remove the 3rd row seat, guard panels and refit after compressor bracket is fitted will take 1 hr.
- Fitted the compressor to the bracket, wiring the compressor and fitting the bracket to the vehicle will take 2.5 hours. If drawers are fitted please allow 2 hours to remove drawers and refit after compressor and panels are reinstalled.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Portable compressors take up valuable space and may not be easily accessible once packed, so we have developed custom mounting brackets to help with the installation of ARB Compressors, tanks and accessories.
The aim was to offer a fitment solution for either the single or twin compressor while maintaining a factory finish. As a result, we can now offer systems for the 200 Series Landcruiser and 150 Series Prado.
200 Series Cruiser – This bracket picks up off existing factory bolt holes inside the drivers rear quarter panel/trim.
It can house the twin compressor/single compressor, 4L air tank, water trap and diff lock manifold kit.
150 Series Prado (not VX with subwoofer) – This bracket picks up off existing factory bolt holes and can house the twin compressor/single compressor and diff lock manifold kit. The air tank can not be fitted in this location.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): ?20 x 12 x 4 inches.
- Application: Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series.
- Part No. & Barcode: 3515130 - 9332018066558.
- Product Group: 083 – Air Locker Accessories.
- Availability Date: Late June 2019.
- Fitting: Fit Compressor, bracket and wiring 2.5 hrs. Remove vehicle panels and refit 1 hr. Remove and Refit drawers (if required) 2 hrs.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy