[MULTI-DISC COMPRESSION VALVING]
- Six valving discs allow greater valving options for the maximum ride and handling performance.
[HEAVY GAUGE RESERVE TUBE]
- Heavy gauge (1.6mm) steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage.
- Petroleum-based, high-performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
[DUAL-STACK DEFLECTIVE DISC TECHNOLOGY]
- Durable rebound and compression multi-deflective disc stacking on either side of the free-flowing piston allows infinite tuning options.
- Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- A super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod is engineered to handle rigors of heavy loads and tough 4x4 touring.
[VEHICLE SPECIFIC BUSHES]
- High-quality, vehicle-specific bushes manufactured from polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.
- Impact-resistant, polyamide dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off-road debris.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Nitrocharger Sport range utilizes significant advances in key componentry and the latest in valving technology to provide tremendous improvements in ride, comfort, and handling over all terrains. Vehicle-specific valving ensures the proper valving is matched to your spring selection, accessory fitment and load-carrying requirements, meaning there's a Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorber to suit your needs, no matter what the terrain or intended vehicle use. Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers offer the most cohesive, balanced and finely tuned valving system on the market. Where the purpose of a spring is to carry the load of a vehicle and its cargo, a shock absorber works to control the spring by absorbing excess energy and, in doing so, has a profound impact on your vehicle's ride and handling. During the development of OME's Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, particular focus is placed on how well they are matched to the specific springs they'll be controlling, with Ride Control Engineers tailoring shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle. Whether it's for work or play, ARB has a solution for just about any application.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.64 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches.
- Weight: 5.86 Lbs.
- Part number: 90003.
- UPC: 9312891030105.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- Nissa Frontier 2005-2021.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy