[LIGHT OUTPUT AND DIMMABILITY]
- The ability to dim driving lights is
perfect for when you’re approaching highly reflective road signs and is also
really effective in low visibility scenarios (such as dust). 5 preset output settings
allow you to alter the intensity of your Intensities!
[SQUATTING DESIGN STRENGTH]
- Tuned to provide the optimum offering so it's not too white as it can cause additional eye strain for the driver, nor should the light throw too much intensity onto the foreground directly in front of the vehicle.
- The squat shape of the new light better suits the bumper pan mounting and helps with lowering the center of gravity of the lights, making them more stable with less oscillation and vibrating which puts less stress on light and bumper mounting components (including tabs where applicable).
[DUST AND WATERPROOF]
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum mount brings the light lower on its fastening position to increase strength and limit light bounce.
- Dust and waterproof to IP68 rating, submersible up to 9.8 feet.
The FLOOD/FLOOD set includes:
- 2 x Intensity Solis 36 Flood Light ARB SJB36F
- 1 x Wiring Loom for Intensity Solis Lights ARB SJBHARN
About this product
The ARB Intensity SOLIS is a welcomed update to an iconic Australian driving light, producing clean and crisp light with further-refined color temp on the LED. This helps reduce eye strain and fatigue on long-distance driving while reaching amazing distances down the road to improve safety. With the new updates to the ARB Intensity SOLIS driving lights, spot and flood combinations are excellent choices providing a long throw and wide beam. Continuing a tradition of never compromising, superior-grade electronics and LEDs, first-class ARB active-thermal management, new grades of paint finishes for the bezels, and optimized lens and optic configurations, the ARB Intensity range of lights continues to set new standards in vehicle lighting.
- High-power Amphenol AT06 waterproof connector. Pressure equalization breather.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum body and mount.
- Durable UV-stable powder-coat finish. Interchangeable Black and Red Bezels Included.
- Polycarbonate lens and lens cover: virtually indestructible.
- Multiple position mount. 9"" Spot Beam, 36 OSRAM LED Highly tuned to 165 Watts.
- Raw Lumens: 18178, 5700K.
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Optional Lens covers sold separately.
- Up & Down Button.
- Percentage Changes.
- Silicone sleeved for durability and protection.
- Multi colored ARB Logo – White/Red.
- Intuitive control and touch – no eyes off the road.
- 28” (L) x 0.39” (D) x 0.98”.
- The Touchpad is required to operate the ARB Intensity Solis lights if no Linx system is connected.
A NEW INTENSITY OF DRIVING LIGHT
Filled with features, Intensity Solis driving lights are available in a Spot or Flood beam which come with interchangeable red and black die-cast side bezels. New to the Intensity range is the Solis’ 5-stage disability function, while the introduction of a highly tuned single-piece reflector and 165 watts of OSRAM LED performance to bring it to the top of the class in light output.
Not just a remarkable performer, Intensity Solis driving lights represent a value proposition that is worth considering if you’re looking to add some additional driving lights to your vehicle.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy