- Increases usable wheel travel.
- Corrects camber and caster.
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum.
- CAD/CAM engineered.
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster.
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed.
- Anodized and laser etched.
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
When lifting your Tacoma or 4Runner, you want to maintain the highest performance levels while enabling adjustments to correct the camber and caster from the lift. The Camburg KINETIK Series Billet Upper Control Arm Kit is designed to increase wheel travel on vehicles with 1-3" of lift.
Like Camburg's tubular arms they use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and misalignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model-specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one-piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball allows Camburg upper control arms the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16” 12-point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” Chromoly Heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware Camburg upper control arms have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to ensure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.
A new design they incorporated is the ability to adjust/tune the caster 2 degrees by changing the orientation of the spacers in the heim joints. They have a standard setting that puts the caster around 3-3.5 degrees and a high caster setting of 5-5.5 degrees for the serious off-roaders or highly lifted trucks that are already low on caster.
- Part Number: CAM-310103.
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for:
- Toyota Tacoma 2005-ON.
- Toyota 4Runner 2003-2022
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
- Toyota Fortuner Dubai 2015-ON
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at email@example.com providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Shipping takes 2 to 3 days. If the order is placed before 3pm EST your item will ship out the same day, if not it will be shipped out the next day.
*Fast products have a Fast badge on the main image.
For Other Products
Shipping takes about 3 to 5 business days plus 24 to 48 hours of handling time. If you need expedited shipping please reach through the chat to give you a quote and time estimate.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.