If you're still running old-school halogen headlights on your Fifth Gen Toyota 4Runner, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED headlights: Look great. Are well-built. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, and out-perform the alternatives. Easily making them the best-LED headlights on the market today for the 4Runner aftermarket.
We live, eat, and sleep in headlights. While the 4Runner LEDs from Morimoto cost a bit more relative to other options in the aftermarket; as the saying goes "you pay for what you get". We've seen it all, and their fit and finish are far superior to everything else out there. Guaranteed.
We've always been blown away by the fact that the other brands don't even consider how well their headlights perform on the road at night. Most often, they're a downgrade compared to even the standard halogen setup, and that's a shame. The good news is that Morimoto's XB LED headlights to produce a well-defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and proper distribution of light.
Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their quad-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly...and that's easy to do with their integrated vertical/lateral adjusters.
Wiring is easy too! The LED headlights are designed to work on your Toyota 4Runner without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed, and will not void your factory warranty.
[SEQUENTIAL LED DRL]
Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram 5000K LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. A separate optic that's dedicated to the turn signal function uses amber LEDs to produce a full sequential turn signal. While that feature will cause others to mistake your truck for an Audi; for those who are a bit more traditional they can also be set up to run as solid on/off style signals too.
Their UV-coated polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, ensuring your truck's new headlights will look good as new for many years to come. The PPS plastic housing is lightweight and much stronger than comparable alternatives. The die-cast aluminum heat-sinks inside the housings provide more than adequate cooling for the OEM grade Osram LED chips that produce the light. These complete headlights may be new to the market, but Morimoto's XB LED fog lights have proven themselves perfect after 5+ years out now, which is confidence-inspiring.
Amazing. At least in our opinion! The subtle elements incorporated in their design are more than enough to make them stand out, but they're clean enough to be considered top-of-the-line original equipment to those who don't know any better. The piano black trim and smoked gray reflectors keep the color scheme neutral, and the triple Kuria-optic projectors are as modern as it gets.
- Bulb type: Osram Ostar LED
- LED color (running, DRL/parking): white
- LED color (turn signal): amber
- Color temperature (low, high beam): 5500K
- Color temperature (DRL): 5000K
- Raw lumens (per headlight): 2600
- Operating voltage: 9-32V DC
- Beam type: low, high beam
- Functions: LED DRL, sequential turn signal
- Housing material: UV-resistant high impact polycarbonate
- Optic: Tri-Kuria LED Optic
- Reflector color: smoked
- DOT, ECE, SAE, FMVSS108 compliance
- Left-hand traffic
- IP67 waterproof
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.