Factor 55 Shackle Mount in Blue 00015-02
Factor 55 Shackle Mount in Blue 00015-02
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks.
- Conventional hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap.
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks.
- Hook safety latches are not rated for loads and can tear recovery straps.
- Conventional hook surfaces add higher stresses to recovery strap fibers, resulting in decreased strap ratings.
- Shackles can be quickly removed and stowed away until needed for winching.
- Hooks do not cinch neatly against fairleads and are prone to rattling and loosening.
- Conventional winch hooks are designed for chains - not commonly used recovery straps.
- Engineered, Tested, and Made in USA — Patent Pending.
- Stress was analyzed using COSMOS FEA and destructively tested for confirmation.
- Billet construction — precision machined from 6061-T6 Kaiser Aluminum round bar.
- 16,000-pound max load rating.
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8 inch in diameter.
- Fits eyes equipped with standard or tube thimbles to 3/8 inch diameters.
- 1.2-inch shackle tab thickness virtually eliminates shackle rattle.
- 5/8 inch diameter 6Al-4V titanium double shear pin.
- Optional EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy Hawse fairleads — rubber barb attachment.
- Can be installed and removed in minutes — simple snap ring removal.
- Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads — Hawse or Roller.
- Beautifully anodized and zinc plated in the USA.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount. Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4 inch screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes.
The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8 inch double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and a massive 1.2-inch thick mounting tab.
The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.
- Product Dimensions 4.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches.
- Material 6061 Aluminum.
- Engineered and machined in the USA.
- Color: Blue.
- 5/8"" Diameter 6AI-4V Titanium Double Shear Pin.16,000 Pound Max Load Rating.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at email@example.com providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.