- New sealed, maintenance-free design.
- Hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring.
- Massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and Geomet finished to provide a surface for a long service life.
- Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements.
- 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Replace worn ball joints on your SPC Performance Adjustable Upper Control Arms with these new maintenance-free joints. These completely revised, heavy-duty ball joints have been designed, engineered, and tested in Colorado. They have a new sealed, maintenance-free design, a hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring that compensates for wear and maintains turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of the vehicle, and a massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and Geomet finished to provide a hard, smooth wear surface. They also feature 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize drop travel without bind.
These ball joints are a direct replacement for the original joints that came with many of SPC's Toyota and Nissan truck upper control arm sets. They are sold in pairs, so only one kit should be needed per vehicle.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.6 x 3.5 x 3.2 in.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Replaces Ball Joint on SPC Arms: 25460, 25470, 25485, 25660, 25560, and 25540.
- Sold in pairs.
- SKU: 25001.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy