- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs.
- Internally threaded top cap.
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston.
- Large diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet.
- Internal reservoir allows easy bolt-on installation and guards against shock fade during severe use.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application.
- Sold in pairs.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt-on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Made from the same high-quality materials and precise tolerances found in their high-end race shocks, these kits allow you to enjoy the world-renowned ride quality and precise handling synonymous with the King Shock name.
Every kit has been subjected to brutal real world testing to produce the optimal dampening curves and spring rates for your vehicle. The sizeable 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically improve fluid capacity and heat dissipation, which provides sustained dampening performance in almost any conditions. Additionally, King's Compression Adjuster gives you the ability to precisely adjust compression dampening from very soft to very firm with the simple twist of a knob that offers sixteen positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment.
King Shocks kits provide simple 100% bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
- >Body Diameter: 2.5 inches.
- Type Reservoir:Piggyback.
- Adjustment Type: With Compression Adjuster.
- Compressed Length: 17.52".
- Extended Length: 27.94".
- Location: Rear.
- Brand: King Shocks.
- Made in the USA.
- Part Number: 25001-214A.
- Suitable for:
- Ford F150 2009-2014 (2WD/4WD).
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy