- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders.
- Increased wheel travel.
- Finned remote res. w/ optional compression adjuster.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs.
- Internally threaded top cap.
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts.
- Aeroquip high pressure hoses.
- Internal reservoir allows easy bolt-on installation and guards against shock fade during severe use.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength.
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable.
- Sold in Pairs.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Made from the same high-quality materials and precise tolerances found in their high end race shocks, these kits allow you to enjoy the world-renowned ride quality and precise handling synonymous with the King Shock name.
Every kit has been subjected to brutal real world testing to produce the optimal dampening curves and spring rates for your vehicle. The sizeable 2.5” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically improve fluid capacity and heat dissipation, which provides sustained dampening performance in almost any conditions. Additionally, King's Compression Adjuster gives you the ability to precisely adjust compression dampening from very soft to very firm with the simple twist of a knob that offers sixteen positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment.
King Shocks kits provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Once you ride on Kings you will know there really is a difference. Nothing rides like a King.
- Body Diameter: 2.5 inches.
- Location: Front.
- Brand: King Shocks.
- Part number: 25001-396A.
- Made in the USA.
- Suitable for:
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy