- The top rail sits well above the rack floor to ensure a secure load and is constructed from a tough 25mm tube while the bottom rail utilizes 35mm tubing.
- A precision-cut drainage channel, specifically designed to reduce the build-up of dirt and accumulation of moisture.
- Variable height fitting kits include stainless steel hardware and allow even greater flexibility for multi-vehicle applications.
[ADJUSTABLE FEET AND LEGS]
- Pressed steel feet and legs are height and width adjustable, allowing multi-vehicle installations.
[STEEL SUPPORT CHANNEL]
- Full-length, zinc annealed steel support channel with plastic protection strip to distribute the load along the gutter and prevent vehicle damage.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Whether you're looking to mount a rooftop tent, jerry cans, or a canoe, the new ARB Flat Rack provides the strength of an ARB Roof Rack, with the practicality and clearance of a flat roof rack platform. Popular sizes within the current ARB Roof Racks range have been replicated in Flat Racks, available in either steel or alloy variants. The six different steel racks are available as non-mesh only. The three alloy racks feature an Amplimesh(R) mesh floor. Existing roof rack mount kits are retained so will suit cage, trade, touring, and flat racks in both steel or alloy.
- Dimensions (L x W): 43 x44 inches.
- Suitable for: All JEEP CHEROKEE XJ.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Steel Flat Racks Available With Cross Bars Only.
- Alloy Flat Racks Feature Amplimesh Mesh Floors As Standard.
- Zinc Rich Primer For Additional Corrosion Resistance.
- Finished In Millennium Powder Coat.
Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org or chat LIVE on the bottom right corner.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy