- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Extensive under protection panels on center and either side.
- Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthen the outer frame.
- Vehicle-specific design to complement the 200 series and maximize functionality.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Will accommodate warn and bushranger low mount model electric winches.
- Twin hi-lift jacking points are located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED & a range of IPF driving lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog lights.
- Recessed indicators and parking light.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Retains original equipment tow points.
- Two aerial brackets are located in the frame of the bar.
- Provision for parking sensors (with supplied blank plugs for when not required) and headlight washers.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of color-coding to individual vehicles.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
ARB's unique mounting system is much more than just a means of attaching the roof rack to your 4x4. To ensure proper load distribution, a full-length, PVC-protected galvanized support channel evenly distributes the weight along the full length of the vehicle gutter. At the same time, molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact under the gutters. Installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack are quite simple, thanks to this practical & clever mounting system.
ARB roof racks are shot blasted and pre-coated in a zinc-rich primer, while the mounting legs are zinc plated. Both are then coated in ARB's own millennium grey polyester powder coat before baking in a 200 C oven. These processes have been tested to 1000 hours of salt spray resistance, which easily exceeds industry standards.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 91.00 x 56.00 x 7.00 inches.
- Part number: 3800240.
- UPC: 9332018049605.
- Weight: 73Lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser (2007-2016).
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at email@example.com providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.