- Designed to Work with Factor 55’s UltraHook.
- Provides Complete Synthetic Rope Protection from Damaging UV Light and Impact and Abrasion Damage.
- All Exposed Synthetic Rope Surfaces Positioned Behind Guard and Fairlead to Allow You to Use Rope Guard as Skid Surface When Attempting to Climb Tall Vertical Obstacles.
- Made of Kaiser Billet 6000-Series Aluminum and Clear Anodized for Corrosion Protection.
- Easy to Install with 4 Drive Rivets.
[METHOD OF USE]
- We recommend that the FlatLink or UltraHook first be removed from your winch line prior to the Rope Guard installation. Then, remove all rubber pieces from your FlatLink or UltraHook product. A little prying from a flat blade screwdriver should do the trick in popping out the rubber barbs. You will need to reinstall two of the rubber pieces after the Rope Guard installation is completed.
- We recommend that you place the FlatLink on top of a piece of wood on the ground or workbench surface prior to hammering in the drive rivets.
- Be sure to orient the Rope Guard in the correct direction (slot facing the rear) prior to proceeding with the rivet installation. For the UltraHook, make sure that the plane of the rubber pad surface is held flat to the wood surface for one side of the rivet installation and pivot the UltraHook over to the other surface for the remaining rivet installation.
- Now simply insert the 4 included drive rivets and using a ¼ inch punch, hammer the drive rivet posts down until the posts are flush with the top of the rivet head. Reinstall the rubber pads (lubricate the barbs) on the opposing side and you are done.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 × 4 × 1 in.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at email@example.com providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Shipping takes 2 to 3 days. If the order is placed before 3pm EST your item will ship out the same day, if not it will be shipped out the next day.
*Fast products have a Fast badge on the main image.
For Other Products
Shipping takes about 3 to 5 business days plus 24 to 48 hours of handling time. If you need expedited shipping please reach through the chat to give you a quote and time estimate.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.