[MULTI-DISC COMPRESSION VALVING]
- Six valving discs allow greater valving options for the maximum ride and handling performance.
[HEAVY GAUGE RESERVE TUBE]
- Heavy gauge (1.6mm) steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage.
- Petroleum-based, high-performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
[DUAL-STACK DEFLECTIVE DISC TECHNOLOGY]
- Durable rebound and compression multi-deflective disc stacking on either side of the free-flowing piston allows infinite tuning options.
- Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- Super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod is engineered to handle rigors of heavy loads and tough 4x4 touring.
[VEHICLE SPECIFIC BUSHES]
- High-quality, vehicle-specific bushes manufactured from polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.
- Impact-resistant, polyamide dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off-road debris.
- Sold individually. If you need a pair, please order 2 items.
- These is items deemed by Old Man Emu to be suitable for off road use and their legality for public road use should be certified by the relevant Registration Authority.
- Lift increase is approximate and will depend on vehicle weights. SWB Models may achieve more than estimated 4 inches of lift.
- The fitter must also note on the customer's receipt "racing application no warranty applies".There is no warranty due to the severe nature of competition racing.
- When fitting larger than original diameter tyres, it is a requirement to fit aftermarket wheels (rims) that have a greater offset (less backspacing) to ensure that sufficient clearance is given between the tyre to sway bar, sway bar links and control arms
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
During the development of Old Man Emu’s Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, Ride Control Engineers tailor shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle.
Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport is a twin-tube design with the outer reserve tube providing protection to the internal components off-road. Utilizing the latest advances in shock absorber technology, Nitrocharger Sport is the most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market.
If you'll replace your shock absorbers check out your coil springs.
If your springs are sagged and tired, it would cause the shock absorbers to work a lot harder.
Therefore, the life expectancy of the shock absorbers will be considerably shortened and, when loaded, ride and handling qualities will also be reduced.
REMEMBER: A good set of shock absorbers will not overcome a bad set of springs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.24 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches.
- Part number: 60071L.
- UPC: 9312891032857
- Weight: 7.3 Lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for: TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 80 & 105 SERIES
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy
- Our prices can't be beat, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. If you find a lower price on a product and it's being sold by an authorized online retailer, we'll not only match it — we'll beat it. Conditions Apply, please see our Full Price Match Policy HERE
- Chat with one of our specialists and we will process your request live or submit a Price Match Request HERE
- Price Matching for Products You Have Already Purchased
- Please contact us HERE with our online submission or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the lower price, the direct link to where you found it, and the date you purchased the item(s) from us. We will look into your order and process your refund. You will receive confirmation of the refund by email within 1-2 business days.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of every page or contact us at (786) 798-6597 or through our live chat.