- High-pressure cast-aluminum body.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens.
- Hard-coated durable-polycarbonate protective cover.
- 21 high-powered OSRAM® square LEDs.
- Hyperspot™ LED technology for spot configurations.
- 50,000hr lifespan.
- Gore-Tex® breather with pressure tested seals.
- Reverse-polarity voltage protection.
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified (Exceeds military spec).
- ROHS compliant.
- Dust and waterproof to IP68.
- Submersible to 9.8ft.
- Over-and-under voltage protection.
- Integrated thermal management system.
- Protected against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMC) interference.
- Multi-position stainless steel mounting brackets.
- Deutsch DTP connector.
- Requires ARB Wiring Loom – Part No# 3500480
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
ARB's Intensity V2 Flood Light uses the same optimal chassis design as the previous generation, incorporating the latest in LED technology—OSRAM GIANTS. The Intensity spot-light configuration uses advanced optics via the latest Hyperspot™ technology. The Intensity flood-light configuration has been updated to spread the light further down the road. Pairing the spot and flood combination will give long-range visibility and shoulder-to-shoulder visibility.
The new V2 driving lights’ power draw requires a new loom, so ARB designed a harness with high-current wiring and components capable of to handling up to 40 amps. Intelligent thermal management in the LEDs and the PCB board are a critical design component of Intensity lights. To maximize cooling, the die-cast aluminum body acts as a heat sink and allows the dissipation of heat from the LEDs quickly.
The ARB Intensity V2 are a welcomed update to an iconic Australian driving light. Producing clean, crisp light with refined color temp on the LED helps reduce eye strain and fatigue on long distance drives while reaching substantial distances down the road. Continuing a tradition of never compromising, superior grade electronics and LEDs, first-class active-thermal management, new grades of paint finishes for the bezels, and optimized lens and optic configurations, the ARB Intensity V2 driving lights continue to set the industry standard in vehicle lighting.