Estimated lead time: November 2023
- Monotube with a massive 2.8 inch body allowing for more oil and accurate shock tuning.
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-3 inch of lift depending on the application.
- Aerospace grade aluminum body dissipates heat fifteen times faster than steel, and increases protection against stone damage.
- Forged body cap and rod ends reduce weight while maintaining strength.
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions to maximize performance.
- Smooth controlled ride for everyday and long-distance driving to reduce fatigue and improve driver and passenger comfort.
- Vehicle specific tuning.
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kit.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
ARB and the Old Man Emu's highly engineered MT64 shock absorber and strut range represents an all-new segment for the brand and an unmatched customer experience, both on and off-road. MT64 is specifically designed to cater to the needs of overland and heavy vehicles with extreme added weight, offering unparalleled load handling capabilities and vehicle-specific damping, tuned for different loads and vehicle setups.
These cutting-edge shocks are built to handle the unique challenges faced by vehicles equipped with campers, toppers, tents, and rack systems. These additions create a dynamic shifting load, both in terms of front-to-back and side-to-side movements. The MT64 shocks are engineered to provide exceptional performance and stability, allowing drivers to confidently navigate any terrain.
MT64 is the ultimate overlanding authority, designed for the traveler who wants a smooth ride and comfort both on and off-road. Overlanding demands shocks that can handle all conditions, day after day and that is what MT64 is designed to do.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.00 x 6.50 x 5.40 Inches.
- Weight: 10.40 lbs.
- Body Size: 2.8 in.
- Extended Length: 23.5 in.
- Compressed Length: 15.4 in.
- Lift Height: 0-3 in.
- Type: Shock.
- Design: Monotube.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Finish: Type III Hard Anodized.
- Color: Gray.
- Part number: MT64601010.
- UPC: 9332018098498.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- Toyota 4Runner 2003-2023.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy