- ARB Air Lockers are sold in over 80 countries and there are over 150,000 units currently in use worldwide in both military and civilian applications. The secret to their success and reliability is that each ARB locker is designed and tested beyond the breaking point of standard and aftermarket axles such that your axles will break before causing any damage to the air locker.
- ARB lockers require no special tools or skills to install, apart from those necessary for fitting a standard differential.
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting road drivability or driveline wear.Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, thus reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability.Thoroughly tested and proven design, trusted and used in over 80 countries around the world.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
With our improved two piece design available right across the range, along with the addition of forged gears and an industry leading five year warranty, ARB Air Lockers are now better built and better backed than ever before. Created to provide 100 percent traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicles highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate (and deactivate) a solid and durable locking mechanism inside the differential. This gives you the traction you need, when you need it, all at the flip of a switch and all within the comfort of the drivers seat.
The advantage of the ARB Air Locker lies in the pneumatically operated locking system inside the differential. When activated, the Air Locker prevents the differential gears from rotating and therefore prevents the axle shafts from turning independently of each other. With both wheels tied directly to the rotation of the ring gear, the vehicle maintains maximum possible traction at all times. When unlocked, it operates just like a conventional open differential. In addition to providing outright improvements to a 4x4s off road capabilities, the Air Locker offers significant environmental benefits. An Air Locker equipped vehicle can be driven in a slower, safer and more controlled manner, greatly reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 11.00 x 11.00 inches.
- Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Differential: Dana 60.
- Ratio: 4.10 & DN.
- Axle Splines: 30.
- Shaft Diameter: 1.31".
- SKU: RD163.
- UPC: 9332018004178.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy