- Engineered for both on and off-road driving with anti-rattle design.
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security.
- Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors.
- Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit. Up to a Maximum of 330lbs per drawer, 600lbs combined.
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments.
- Integrated fridge slides on roller floor models provide a true flat mounting surface.
- Water resistant bonded marine plywood with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests.
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation.
- Self-locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines.
- Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future.
- Class leading deep drawers with internal heights up to 9.8″ for greater packing potential.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Completely modular, the Outback Solutions range of drawer systems can be individually tailored to your needs and vehicle. Exclusive to ARB and suitable for many vehicles including SUVs, pick-ups, and trailers, this system can be used in non-vehicle applications such as sheds and warehouses. Three types of modules are available: roller drawer, roller floor, and roller drawer with roller floor. They're offered in a range of sizes, resulting in more than 200 possible configurations, all backed by a two-year warranty.
The traditional style roll out drawer with a rolling top gives you plenty of storage space and allows a fridge freezer to be easily mounted on top, enabling it to be rolled in and out as required. Available in three sizes and unlike other products on the market, this module utilizes a true flat floor.
- Internal Specs (L x W x H): 33.5 x 17.00 x 8.7 inches.
- External Specs (L x W x H): 37.2 x 20.00 x 11.00 inches.
- Weight: 88.00 lbs.
- Sold individually.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- UPC: 9332018013613.
- Part number: RDRF945.
We pride ourselves with our partnerships and close relationships with our vendors, so in case your product fails after 30 days contact us and we will submit the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Click here for our Full Warranty Policy
ll items are eligible for return within 30 days of the delivery date only if items are in its original packaging and in new (unused) condition.
Original & return shipping are non-refundable, but don't worry we will provide a discounted shipping label for your return so you do not pay full price ;)
We do not like to charge restocking fee BUT if the product or its box is not in perfect condition we can't sell it at full price again so we may charge you 15% restocking fee.
Click here to see our full return policy