- Enhanced Ride Quality and Control On & Off-Road.
- Increased load-carrying capacity by 200 lbs Front and 800-1100 lbs Rear.
- Fox Factory Race Series 2.5 (see Set Includes below for more info).
- Increased Ride Height & Ground Clearance by 2 - 3 Inches.
- Can Accommodate Larger Tires (see details below for more info).
- Includes a 3-Year / 37,200 miles Manufacturer Warranty
- Fits Toyota Tacoma Models 2016-2023 (3rd Gen).
Set Includes (In the Box)
Note: Some products on the main image are optional.
Upper control arms
OLD MAN EMU (OME)
Enhance overall performance, the upper control arms influence wheel alignment, suspension durability, and wheel travel. They will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase.
Click here to learn more about UCA
SPECIAL PRODUCTS COMPANY (SPC)
Designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in Colorado SPC Performance’s adjustable upper control arms are loaded with the features you need. Improve suspension travel, handling, and tire wear while you center your tire in the wheel well to maximize clearance for your oversized tires. Equipped with greaseable ball joints and xAxis sealed flex joints in bonded rubber sleeves, this arm will both correct alignment angles and restore factory ride quality. SPC's forged steel design provides the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments.
The SPCs Upper Control Arms include a limited lifetime warranty (this limited lifetime warranty is in effect only when the product is installed by a professional technician. Any product that has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition, racing, or off-road, is not covered. Product finish is excluded from this warranty as is normal wear and tear).
Click here to learn how to install SPC UCA
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Est. Install Time: 2-4hrs.
- This lift kit fits: Toyota Tacoma 3rd Generation (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023).
- Recommended Tire Size: 265-75R16 (31.65”), 285-75R16 (32.83”), 265-70R17 (31.65”), 275-70R17 (31.65”).
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory.
- Not compatible with 5-Lug Tacomas and models equipped with X-REAS system.
- SKU: FOX2.5-TAC-3GEN-2HVY
Fox Factory Holding Corp
Fox Factory Holding Corp. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network.
We take pride in offering parts based on our proprietary formula, developed through over 17 years of experience, to achieve the desired lift height. Please note that these parts may not align with Australia's ARB application guide. Click here to learn more.
Please be advised that in accordance with ARB's procedures and recommendations, leaf springs are dispatched without packaging, with only the two corners being protected. As a result, during transit, your leaf springs may sustain minor scratches. However, this does not impact the functionality or quality of the products.
If you suspect that your product has been affected, please reach out to us, and we will gladly assess it and take appropriate action.
If you prefer to receive your leaf springs in a box or minimize scratches altogether by utilizing LTL Freight shipping, kindly inform us by either calling us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.