How to identify if your vehicle has the KDSS system

  1. Check the vehicle's front end on the left side (driver).
  2. Find the stabilizer bar and note the shape of the bracket.
  3. If the vehicle contains this hydraulic support and has (or you're planning on installing) an OME suspension, it is necessary to install one (1) Trim Packer (OME95PF5) on passenger side front shock. And if the suspensions is BP51, it is necessary to install the correct coilover and fitting kit, winch is different from the original truck.

Question? Write us at ask@mudify.com

Your cart